A Collection of PI homes and rooms you can rent - from nightly to monthly
Provided as a service and not intended to confer any judgment or recommendation
Ahoy Guesthouse 53 Pirates Lane
hosts: Wendy and Cory (250) 753-8671
Accommodating up to 6 people, this ground level 1100 sq ft family-oriented guesthouse is available year-round. It includes:
· one bedroom with queen bed & ensuite, another with two twins, playpen available
· large, bright living room with play nook & large bathroom with walk-in shower
· fully stocked kitchen with full size fridge, microwave, convection toaster oven, hotplate, crockpot, kettle, coffee maker, highchair, and more.
· basic foodstuff provided: coffee, tea, milk, honey, sugar, spices, herbs, oil, & more
· private patio with BBQ and use of backyard with playhouse, swing, picnic table, etc.
· inside & outside toys, DVDs, videos, books, and games for all ages
· many extras to make your comfort complete (robes, slippers, hair dryer, beach towels, etc.) and a woodstove for cozy winter days. AhoyonPI @gmail. com
Time-Out Oceanside Bed & Breakfast
37 Pirates Lane three minutes to the beach
Hosts: Doug and Marilyn Compton
We offer a 650 sq ft suite with a private patio and entrance. Accommodates up to 4 guests (queen bed and queen hide-a-bed)
- Satellite TV, WIFI - self-contained with sink, microwave, fridge, Tassimo coffeemaker - electric fireplace for cozy evenings - full, delicious breakfasts brought to the suite to enjoy
Relax, read, hike, stroll, birdwatch, capture the beauty of our island with your camera, kayak, or book a fishing charter.
(250) 754-1304 or Cell (250) 618-0543 firstname.lastname@example.org
Captain Kidd's Retreat
A little bit of paradise off the beaten path, life in the Gulf Islands is unlike anything else. Surrounded by tall forests and sandstone beaches on the edge of the Pacific coast, Captain Kidd’s Retreat is the quiet escape you've been looking for. Throughout your stay you’ll have access to a large 8-person hot tub and sauna, and you’ll be provided with fresh linens and towels as well as an assortment of earth-friendly toiletries. Bring the family, this home can accommodate up to ten people.