A Collection of PI homes and rooms you can rent - from nightly to monthly
Provided as a service and not intended to confer any judgment or recommendation
Ahoy Guesthouse 53 Pirates Lane
hosts: Wendy and Cory (250) 753-8671
Accommodating up to 6 people, this ground level 1100 sq ft family-oriented guesthouse is available year-round. It includes:
· one bedroom with queen bed & ensuite, another with two twins, playpen available
· large, bright living room with play nook & large bathroom with walk-in shower
· fully stocked kitchen with full size fridge, microwave, convection toaster oven, hotplate, crockpot, kettle, coffee maker, highchair, and more.
· basic foodstuff provided: coffee, tea, milk, honey, sugar, spices, herbs, oil, & more
· private patio with BBQ and use of backyard with playhouse, swing, picnic table, etc.
· inside & outside toys, DVDs, videos, books, and games for all ages
· many extras to make your comfort complete (robes, slippers, hair dryer, beach towels, etc.) and a woodstove for cozy winter days. AhoyonPI @gmail. com
Time-Out Oceanside Bed & Breakfast
37 Pirates Lane three minutes to the beach
Hosts: Doug and Marilyn Compton
We offer a 650 sq ft suite with a private patio and entrance. Accommodates up to 4 guests (queen bed and queen hide-a-bed)
- Satellite TV, WIFI - self-contained with sink, microwave, fridge, Tassimo coffeemaker - electric fireplace for cozy evenings - full, delicious breakfasts brought to the suite to enjoy
Relax, read, hike, stroll, birdwatch, capture the beauty of our island with your camera, kayak, or book a fishing charter.
(250) 754-1304 or Cell (250) 618-0543 email@example.com